What is a Life Coach?
- Life coaches are certified instructors who help you achieve your personal goals (coaches are NOT therapists).
- Life Coaches are mentors who offer you support and guidance.
- Life Coaches help you deal with your unique experiences and reality.
- Life Coaches help you develop life skills to lead a more productive life.
What does Life Coaching look like?
- At PAIRWN, you will be matched with a certified life coach who understands your culture and background.
- Life coaching sessions are one-on-one, woman-to-woman, and take place in a safe and secure environment.
- Life Coaching is personalized and designed to fit your schedule and needs.
What are sessions like?
- On average, sessions run for about one hour, once a week for 6 weeks with topics ranging from securing employment to housing, and anything in between.
- Sessions consist of talking with your life coach, exploring your strengths and blocks, participating in activities and worksheets to resolve issues, and much more, with a focus on the present and future.
- Session 1 focuses on getting to know the client, 2 is goal setting and building motivation, 3 is overcoming obstacles, 4 is self-care, 5 is relationships, and 6 focuses on career.
Do I qualify?
- Immigrant and refugee women who have at one time experienced domestic abuse, sexual violence or stalking, qualify for FREE life coaching from PAIRWN.
- Childcare, interpretation, and transportation is available
Contact us for more information! 717-980-3888 email@example.com