To assist immigrants and refugees as they adapt to new environments, we in the community must get personally involved. Volunteers are crucial to the success of PAIRWN and make a difference in the lives of the women and their families with whom we work.
There are countless ways you can help, and we are open to your suggestions. Contact us to get involved!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Work with our members to organize or run an event.
- Provide leadership training and mentoring for immigrant and refugee women.
- Provide transportation to events Volunteer as an ESL Instructor.
- Become a PAIRWN intern.
- Help with job search.
- Provide technical assistance.
- Donate computer or other office equipment.
- Give in-kind professional services such as legal consultation, tax preparation, and much more!
- Help with childcare and children’s activities at our events.
- Translate flyers.
- Cook food for our events.
- Distribute flyers for our events.
- Provide interpretation or translation services at our events.
- Organize a fundraiser.
- Announce our organization and programs in your organization’s magazine or newspaper
… and much more!
Contact us today if you or your organization is interested in volunteering with PAIRWN!